A beautiful traditional Indonesian Liveaboard Ship – Sewa Kapal Adishree Phinisi Boat Charter Liveaboard Scuba Dive (Diving and Snorkeling Trip) Labuan Bajo – Komodo. She is perfectly equipped for cruising, snorkeling and diving Komodo. Join as individual traveler, with family or friends traveling together may prefer our fully customised liveaboard experiences. We tailor a trip just for you, from the destination(s), to the activities, land excursions and cuisine served onboard during your Komodo tour.
See Detail : Open Trip Sailing Komodo Island 2022-2023
Sewa Kapal Phinisi Labuan Bajo – Komodo Adishree Liveaboard Boat Charter Komodo that is built on 2015 will be a great vehicle to enjoy the sea and feel the wind. With 8 knots for the speeds, you can get the relaxation effect as well and 12 guests capacity is the best number that will give you more privacy without too much noise to explore the incredible Komodo National Park. Whether it’s diving with the abundant marine life at Batu Bolong, snorkelling with manta rays at Manta Point, hiking to the top of Padar at sunrise for incredible views or strolling along pristine beaches, there’s something for everyone to do.
Sewa Kapal Phinisi Adishree Liveaboard di Komodo | Boat Charter Labuan Bajo – Komodo Island | Sailing Komodo Boat Charter | Komodo Sailing Trip | Adhishree Komodo Boat | Rental Boat Komodo | Komodo Private Trip | Sailing Trip Komodo| Ahishree Boat Charter | Private Trip Komodo Island | Charter Boat Komodo | Komodo Boat Rental | Komodo Boat Trip | Komodo Labuan Bajo | Adhisree Phinisi Komodo
Adishree Boat Specifications
- Built: 2015
- Type: Phinisi
- Length: 25m
- Width: 6,20m
- Engine : Mitsubishi 6D22
- Speed : 8 knots
- Capacity : 12 overnight guests
- Safety : 6 pcs Fire Extinguisher
- Crew : 8; 5
- 1 Master cabin with double bed
- 2 cabins with triple beds
- 2 cabins with double bed
- All air conditioned and equipped with ensuite bathrooms and hot water
- Large outdoor area
- Indoor dining and lounge area with bar
- flat screen TV
- 3 sundecks with incredibly relaxing sofas and bean bags
- 1 life raft (15 people cap)
- 25 life vests
- 6 life buoys
- First aid kit
- Navigations: GPS
- Comunications: Marine radio, VHF radio
- Auxiliary Power: Two generators, 40kva and 40 kva
Rate & Schedule Adishree Liveboard 2023
Harga Sewa Kapal Private Charter or Rates & Schedule Phinisi Adhisree Liveaboard Labuan Bajo Komodo 2023 – Please Confirm us.
- January 2023
- February 2023
- March 2023
- April 2023
- May 2023
- June 2023
- July 2023
- August 2023
- September 2023
- October 2023
- November 2023
- December 2023
Adishree Price Includes
- Local transfers in and out from Hotel / airport Labuan Bajo – Harbor.
- Free flow mineral water, coffee and tea.
- Selected soft drinks.
- 3 x delightful meals per day.
- 2 x refreshments per day.
- Tour guide.
- Local tour (island hopping, land expedition).
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Dive Master for diving program.
- Tank and belt for diving program.
- 3 x dives per day for diving program.
Adishree Price Excludes
- Entrance fee of Taman Nasional Komodo (Komodo National Park)
- Guide/Ranger fee for Komodo National Park
- Dive equipment
- Retribution fee from local government
- Alcoholic drinks and personal expenses
- Crew gratuities
Adishree Booking Confirmation
- 30% non refundable deposit is required within 10 days from booking reservation.
- 70% balance payment must be paid 29 days prior cruise departure date
- 150 – 90 days prior to cruise departure 30% of the cruise price
- 89 – 60 days prior to cruise departure 50% of the cruise price
- 59 – 30 days prior to cruise departure 75% of the cruise price
- 29 – 0 days prior to cruise departure 100% of the cruise price
Short Notice Bookings
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking if the reservation is made less than 29 days prior to departure.
- Payment of the balance must be made 29 days prior to the departure date.
- If full payment of the balance is not received by this date, Sailing Trip Indonesia can cancel the booking and enforce the cancellation policy as set out in the Cancellation Policy.
Force Majeure and Unpredictable Acts of Man
- Komodo Escape reserves the right to cancel a trip for reasons of Force Majeure (i.e. natural disasters, epidemics etc.) or unavoidable acts of man (i.e. war, riots, strikes etc.). In the event of this happening, Komodo Escape will
- advise you at the earliest possible date.
Liability: by confirming the booking, client understand that airline delays, unforeseen work or medical problems may cause cancellation of a trip.
- Boating (cruising), sailing, swimming, snorkelling, diving and other activities while with us can be very dangerous and demanding recreations and may involve serious injury or loss of life.
- By continuing this booking, the user releases us of all liability for losses of any kind, including physical injury or lost property.
- It is essential to arrange a comprehensive personal and baggage travel insurance in advance to cover any eventually, including charges arising should you have to cancel your holiday plans. Please check your agent or your own insurance company about this.
Boat Changes: Sailing Trip Indonesia always reserves the right, for operational or other reasons, to rebook guests on other boats within or from outside the company, without consulting agents or guests about this. Sailing Trip Indonesia commit itself in this case to upgrade the guests on boats that have at least the same standards (and price) as the boat where the initial booking was made. Kindly acknowledge your acceptance by returning this contract in order to validate our agreement.
For an unforgettable dive and adventure cruise in Komodo perfect for private charter sewa kapal Phinisi, call us and book now to reserve your space aboard the Adishree Liveaboard. Sailing Trip Indonesia Managed by Putra Wijaya Tours will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.