Amaya Explorer Liveaboard Boat Charter Sewa Kapal Phinisi Sailing Banda Sea, Komodo, Alor, Raja Ampat was originally built in Tana Beru, Sulawesi, launch in Sept 2019 with 35m lang and 7,5m long Yacht offers plenty of indoor and outdoor space and high attention have been paid to details and interior.
See Details: Sewa Kapal Phinisi Labuan Bajo – Komodo
The Amaya Explorer yacht visits all the best dive destinations in Indonesia. Depending on the time of year itineraries are available in Raja Ampat, Alor, Maumere, Bali, Komodo and the Banda Sea. Get up close with everything that the amazing bio-diverse region has to offer, from pygmy seahorses to schooling hammerheads. Dive untouched reefs, hike to stunning viewpoints and sail past volcanoes.
Sailing Indonesian seas dive liveaboard adventure of a lifetime aboard the beautiful Amaya Explorer Phinisi.
Boat Charter Sewa Kapal Phinisi Amaya Explorer Liveaboard | Alor Liveaboard | Charter Boat Ambon | Banda Sea | Maluku Cruising | Sailing Komodo | Raja Ampat Cruise | Indonesia Islands Crossing Trips
Amaya Explorer is fully equipped for Dive Liveaboards as well as Leisure cruises to looking to explore Indonesian Islands in the style and comfort of a traditional Phinisi Schooner.
Social areas include the indoor lounge, bar and dining area, which from the moment you walk in will feel bright and inviting. The outdoor dining deck is the perfect place to enjoy the gourmet Indonesian cuisine being served or to unwind in the hot tub under the stars after a day of exploring.
Amaya Boat Specifications
- Length of vessel 35m
- Width of vessel 7.5m
- Hull/superstructure: Ironwood, teak
- Cruising Speed: 7-10 knots
- Fuel capacity : 9000 litres
- Water capacity : 9000 litres
- Freshwater maker :3600 litres
- Maximum capacity : 16 guests
- Crew: 18
- Engine: CAT 3406 Ci
- Navigation: Furuno Radar, AIS ICOM,
- Communication: VHF, SSB, SATELITE
Equipment & Amenities
- Two tenders powered with 50hp Yamaha
- Compressor: Bauer
- Regular Air fills of 200 bar for each dive
- Tanks that fits for either INT/DIN Valves
- Weight & belts for diving available
- Total of 8 cabins with each room with: en-suite private bathroom, separated wet and dry area for bathroom in Arun & Anila, AC, basin, hot & cold shower, King Koil mattress, Sensatia organic soap and shampoo.
- Upper deck ARUN 1 & ARUN 2: 2 master bedrooms with sea view. King Koil queen size bed With capacity 2 people each cabin
- Lower deck ANILA 1-4 : 4 deluxe bedrooms. Bunk bed with combination of : King Koil lower double bed (usually for couple) and single upper bed.
- Lower deck AMBAR 1 & 2: 2 standard bedrooms. 2 single King Koil bunk bed. With wet head shower (serves as both the toilet/sink area and the shower compartment, meaning the sink and toilet get wet when you use the showerhead)
- KRUPS Automatic Coffee maker (espresso)
- Non MSG cuisine, fine dining experience
- Dinner on the beach depending on weather
- Outdoor and Indoor dining
Amaya Explorer Schedule Open Trip & Destinations 2023
- Komodo Island 5D4N (5 Days | 4 Nights)
- Banda Neira 8D7N (8 Days | 7 Nights)
- Banda Neira 7D6N (7 Days | 6 Nights)
- Raja Ampat 7D6N (7 Days | 6 Nights)
For an unforgettable dive and adventure cruise to explore Komodo Tour, Raja Ampat expedition, Saling Ambon or Banda sea with perfect for private charter, call us and book now to reserve your space aboard Amaya Explorer Liveaboard. Sailing Trip Indonesia Managed by Putra Wijaya Tours will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.