Sewa Kapal Phinisi The Arenui dive liveaboard diving boat charter trip – is a traditional and magnificent Phinisi, a classic Indonesian wooden sailing vessel, set to explore the majestic underwater world of the Indonesian archipelago, including Komodo, Alor, Maluku, Raja Ampat and beyond! Then unwind with professional massage and spa treatments.
Luxuriate in exceptionally spacious cabins, tastefully furnished with exquisite handicrafts from each of the Indonesian provinces. Rest easy knowing our vessel uses 70% recycled wood.
See Details: Sewa Kapal Phinisi Labuan Bajo – Komodo
Relax in our indoor restaurant or enjoy the view from our fabulous skydeck. Arenui believes that, even when sailing around remote islands, there’s no reason to forego fine dining! After all, a relaxing meal prepared with care and style is the best way to remain full of energy for the next dive! Rather than the typical dive liveaboard buffets, you will be able to choose from our daily a-la-carte menus.
Sewa Kapal Phinisi Boat Charter Arenui Liveboard | Boutique Liveaboard | Charter Boat Raja Ampat | Banda Ambon Cruising | Private Luxury Phinisi | Labuan – Bajo | Banda Sea | Alor | Maluku | Raja Ampat | Indonesia Islands Crossing Trips
The Arenui has been designed to host a maximum of 16 passengers in 8 exceptionally spacious cabins which use the names of legends and some areas in Indonesia (Rama, Shinta, Barong, Ganesh, Legong, Garuda, Toraja and Dayak), starting from 19 square meters. All cabins have been luxuriously furnished in a sophisticated and tasteful manner. The cabins’ individual themes and styles were inspired by handicrafts from each of the Indonesian provinces. Each cabin has a private en-suite bathroom and individual air conditioning. A king-size bed or roomy singles and a distinct lounge area guarantee maximum comfort and ensure that our guests never feel crowded.
Arenui Boat Specifications
- Length (LOA) : 43 m
- Beam : 9 m
- Draft : 3.75 m
- Displacement : 300 tons
- Engines : Mitsubishi marine 10 cylinders 440 HP
- Electronic Appliances : radar 35 MM Furuno, echo sounder Furuno, GPS Furuno, WHS SSB Radio, Ericsson satellite phone, TV & Music system
- Cruising Speed : 9 -11 knots
- Safety : 2 * 20 persons inflatable life rafts, life jackets (40 pcs), buoys, safety flares, smoke detectors in each cabin, fire extinguishers, first aids equipment, oxygen onboard, hyperbaric chambers in Bali, Makassar, Manado and Jakarta
- Diesel Generators : 1 * Mitsubishi 60 KW ~ 1 * Mitsubishi 20 KW
- Available Voltage : 220 Volt, 50 Hertz avalaible for cabins ~ 110 Volt available in the camera room
- Water Tank : 10,000 liter + desalination unit (capacity 7,000 liters per day)s
- Fuel Tank : 10 tons
- Scuba Tanks : 30 * 11 liters tanks. 4 * 15 liters tanks
- Compressors : 2 Bauer Mariner, Nitrox membrane system available
- UW Photography : Individual charging stations
- Guest Accommodations : Max 16 guests, 8 double-twin cabins, on request possible third bed for families or groups,
- Cabins : For each cabin: min 19 squared meters, sofa’ area or desk, private toilet with window, hot water shower, individual AC, minibar and safety deposit box
- Crew : 24 crew members
- Tenders : 2 fiberglass dinghy (8 mt each) with outboard 40 HP Yamaha engine / 1 inflatable rubber boat (6 mt)
Safety is a top priority on the Arenui. All precautions have been taken to ensure that the Arenui fully complies with current international safety standards.
- Life rafts
- 2 x 8 meter dinghies
- VHF & SSB radio
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Echo sounder
- Satellite telephone
- Mobile telephone and satellite internet access (when within range)
- Complete first-aid kit
- Oxygen kit
- Life jackets in each cabin
- Smoke detectors and extinguishers
Dive insurance for passengers is not included. All guests must purchase their own diving insurance if they wish to dive with Arenui. We highly recommend all guests purchase comprehensive travel and medical insurance.
For an unforgettable dive and adventure cruise to Sewa kapal phinisi explore Raja Ampat, Komodo Tour, Ambon or Banda with perfect for private charter boat, call us and book now to reserve your space aboard Arenui Boutique Liveaboard. Sailing Trip Indonesia will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.