The 40m M/SY Aurora is a traditional sailing yacht with modern style and comfort. Adventure and relaxation are the ultimate endeavours of Aurora Indonesia and her professional crew. The onboard marine biologists, dive masters and underwater photographers are passionate about helping divers get the most from their underwater adventures of Raja Ampat, Komodo, Banda Sea, Alor.
Aurora Liveaboard itself on exploring the remote areas of Raja Ampat, North Sulawesi and Komodo where divers plunge into crystal clear waters to discover vibrant coral reefs and some of the world’s most astonishing biodiversity. Scuba divers aboard Aurora are guaranteed unforgettable diving and exciting island excursions. Dive amenities include 3 tenders, Nitrox, rental gear, showers and rinse tanks. After a full day of thrilling dives, guest can relax in the well-appointed salon or on the sun decks. Aurora offers 8 cabins with en suite bathrooms and air conditioning.
Boat Charter Aurora Liveboard | Boutique Liveaboard | Charter Boat Raja Ampat | Banda Ambon Crusing | Private Luxury Phinisi | Komodo Labuan Bajo | Indonesia Islands Crossing Trips
Aurora Liveaboard is a splendid two-masted wooden Phinisi Schooner and can host up to 16 passengers in 8 cabins, with 1 double bed or 02 separate beds, all cabins have air conditioning and private bathroom with cold and hot water -fresh from our water makers-, daily cleaning service, bath and beach towels set. The large living room offers a library, PC, DVD, camera recharging station and a large solarium.
A friendly crew of 14 will welcome you aboard Aurora Liveaboard and will also take care of all on-board services to ensure a great experience for divers, snorkelers, or simple explorers. The chef on board will offer you a combination of Indonesian, Asian and vegetarian cuisine, depending on your preferences.
Aurora Boat Specifications
- Year of built: 2008
- Renovated on: 2010
- Type: 2 mast wooden Phinisi Schooner
- Length over all: 40 meters
- Length: 32 meters
- Beam: 9 meters
- Draft: 2,6 meters
- Total displacement: 189 tons
- Cruising speed: 7-8 knots, with sails 8-9 knots
- Engine: Marinized Nissan 420 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 12,000 liters
- Generators: 2 Mitsubishi & 1 Cummings
- Water Storage: 12 liters
- Water Makers: 6,000 liters each/day
- Voltage: Stabilizer 220 Volt, 50Hz (110 Volt possible with mobile transformers on board) 2-pole plugs all over the ship and cabins. Emergency current through battery
- Navigation & Communication: GPS, echo sounder, VHF-radio, radar, compass, 2 life rafts for 50 pax, life jackets, fire extinguisher, emergency oxygen, first-aid kits, mobile phone, Sat-phone with possibility to download emails on board computer
- Cabins: 8 double cabins, all with a/c & en-suite bathroom for 16 guests
- Crew: 14 crewmen
- Diving: Tanks. Compressors. Tenders 3xRIB 465 Yamaha 40Hp
For an unforgettable dive and adventure cruise to explore Raja Ampat, Komodo Tour, Ambon or Banda with perfect for private charter, call us and book now to reserve your space aboard Aurora Liveaboard. Sailing Trip Indonesia will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.