Built in 2017, the Cajoma V / 5 liveaboard is a traditional wooden phinisi sailing Indonesia for year-round diving in Komodo National Park, Alor, Banda, Ambon, Misool, Raja Ampat & Saumlaki. Seven elegant cabins are available to cater for up to 20 guests on board. Each cabin is spacious with private en-suite bathrooms and AC. The main deck is home to the comfortable bar and dining area, where a variety of Indonesian and western dishes are on offer. The upper deck is a fantastic place to enjoy the spectacular scenery, free-flow non-alcoholic drinks and snacks when unwinding after a day of diving and exploring.
Cajoma V Liveaboard | Sailing Komodo | Alor Liveaboard | Komodo Sailing Trip | Cajoma 5 Sailing Trips | Cajoma V Phinisi Crossing Trip | Cajoma 5 Phinisi Private Trip | Raja Ampat Liveaboard | Boat Charter Ambon | Banda Sea Living on Board | Maluku Cruising | Cendrawasih Bay Cruise | Wayag | Waisai | Cajoma V Raja Ampat Liveaboard | Forgotten Island | Komodo Labuan Bajo | Cajoma V Phinisi
With capacity 20 guest in 7 elegant cabin with en-suite bathroom. Spacious dining room and bar area. The upper deck or the top deck area is the exactly area to sightseeing, enjoy the wind with incredible view. Free flow non alcoholic drink & snack bar are provided.
Cajoma V Phinisi Boats Charter – dive itineraries explore some of the best destination sailing trip areas in the Indonesian archipelago. Ranging for 4-days to 10-days itineraries are available to suit all budgets and time-frames. Onboard dive facilities include dive equipment rental and a dive platform which offers convenience, comfort and safety. 12 experienced crew plus dive guides are on hand to help ensure everything runs smoothly.
See Detail : Open Trip Sailing Komodo Island 2021-2022
For an unforgettable dive and adventure cruise to explore Komodo Tour, Raja Ampat expedition, Saling Ambon, Cendrawasih Bay, Wayag, Waisai or Banda sea with perfect for private charter, call us and book now to reserve your space aboard Cajoma V Phinisi Liveaboard. Sailing Trip Indonesia will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
- Length : 32 meters
- Width : 7, 2 meters
- Build : 2017
- Materials : Teak and ironwood.
- Speed : 8 – 12 knots / hour
- Number of Guest : max 20 persons
- Upper Deck : Large Sofa Bed & Bean Bag
Guest Cabin : 7 Cabins AC, en-suite bathroom, Upper Deck 3 Cabin
- Cabin 1: 2 Double Bed, Capacity for 3 person
- Cabin 2: Bunk Bed Style + 1 Single Bed, Capacity for 3 Person
- Cabin 3: Bunk Bed Style + 1 Double Bed, Capacity for 4 Person,
- Lower Deck 4 Cabin
- Cabin 4: Double Bed, Capacity 2 Person
- Cabin 5: Double Bed, Capacity 2 Person
- Cabin 6: Bunk Bed Style Double Bed + 1 Single Bed, Capacity 3 Person
- Cabin 7: Bunk Bed Style Double Bed + 1 Single Bed, Capacity 3 Person
Main engine 8DC9 Mitsubishi, Second engine 6d14 Mitsubishi; 2 x 60 KVA generators, Solar cells, Navigation GPS Furuno, Radar Furuno, Radio VHS icom, Radio SSB icom and compass, Satellite Phone, Water maker 2.500 ltr/day, 40 life jackets, 4 lifebuoys, 2 life raft (40 people), Ring buoy 4Pcs.
- 1x Compressor Bauer Poseidon 2 filter, 18 tanks din/yoke, weights, weight belts, snorkeling gears, 1x Tender 40 PS engine, there are 5 crews on the boat, dive guide.
- Included: VAT, Environment Tax, Fuel Surcharge, Airport Transfer, Hotel Transfer, Drinking Water, Soft drinks, Tea & Coffee, Beach BBQ, Full-Board Meal Plan (All meals), Snacks, Diving Package, Land Excursions, Naturalist Guide, Snorkel Gear, Snorkeling Guide, Beach Towels, Cabin Towels, Complimentary Toiletries, and Deck Towels.
- Required Extras: National Park Fees (35-100 USD per days) for Foreign Tourist or IDR 200.000 / day for Domestic Tourist (not valid for KITAS holder). Port Fees (100 USD / trip), Port Clearance depend on area, such as Raja Ampat, Ambon, etc island.
- Extra fees are shown per person. Optional Extras: Gratuities, Local Flights, Alcohol Beverages, Laundry / Pressing Services, Nitrox.
- Komodo National Park Only : Embarkation ( check-in ) start from 07.00 AM, and disembarkation ( check-out ) before 05.00 PM.
- Raja Ampat / Ambon / Other Area : Embarkation ( check-in ) start from 07.00 AM, and disembarkation ( check-out ) before 12.00 AM.
- Itineraries and daily program are subject to change due to weather and sea conditions, availability of safe anchorage, government regulations and other factors. Every effort will be made to carry out the program as planned.