The wooden schooner, M/V Cheng Ho, is a 33m luxury liveaboard cruising the amazing waters of Indonesia. Cheng Ho schedules diving holidays to the fantastic dive areas of Komodo & Ambon. Cheng Ho is renowned for excellence in service, food, comfort and relaxation. The vessel is stylish, the accommodations are luxurious and the crew is highly attentive. Cheng Ho Liveaboard based in Labuan Bajo, Flores and regularly visits the Komodo National Park.
Cheng Ho Liveaboard is equipped with the latest diving amenities to make your scuba diving adventure hassle free. The expert dive guide and crew is always on hand to ensure divers receive the best service and attention during each dive excursion to create a truly memorable experience.
Boat Charter Cheng Ho Liveaboard | Alor Liveaboard | Charter Boat Ambon | Banda Sea | Maluku Crusing | Sailing Komodo | Komodo Labuan Bajo | Indonesia Islands Crossing Trips
Cheng Ho offers 14 cabins spread over three decks for max 24 guest, each equipped with en suite bathroom and air conditioning. The onboard restaurant and lounge are also air conditioned and feature a TV and DVD player. Relax and enjoy the tropical views at the top-deck bar and lounge on the sun deck.
- Name of vessel : KLM. CHENG HO
- Type : Phinisi Buginese Schooner
- Made of : Ulin Wood
- Flag : Indonesia
- Built in : Batulicin
- Length : 33.15 Meter
- Breadth : 10.65 Meter
- Depth : 3.50 Meter
- Gross Tonnage : 253 GT
- Fuel Tank Capacity : +/- 50 Ton
- Water Tank Capacity : +/- 40 Ton
- Speed : +/- 7-10 Knots/Hour
- Main Engine : 1 unit YANMAR – 6E 347 (6LA), 347 HP=259 KW, RPM 1720
- Auxiliary Engine I : 1 unit MITSUBISHI 6D15 and Generator : Marcon – 75KVA – 60KW, 1500 RPM
- Auxiliary Engine II : 1 unit FORD – 150 HP, 60 KVA and Generator : MARKON 60 kw – 1500 RPM
- Auxiliary Engine III : 1 unit DEUTZ type F2L912, 20 hp, 14.5 KW and Electromotor STAMFORD 12.5 KVA, 1500 RPM
For an unforgettable dive and adventure cruise to explore Komodo Tour, Saling Ambon or Banda sea with perfect for private charter, call us and book now to reserve your space aboard Cheng Ho Liveaboard. Sailing Trip Indonesia will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.