Komodo Boat Charter Samara I Liveaboard is a spacious 27m modern phinisi boat charter Komodo that is designed to accommodate 12 guests in five comfortable cabins with en suite bathroom in each cabin, which is ideal for a family holiday or a group of friends on boards for Komodo tour.
There are 2 two cabins with a double bed and a bunk bed on the lower deck, one cabin on the main deck, and two cabins on the upper deck. With multi-level design, Samara 1 Liveaboard provides comfortable deck space as well as a shaded front deck which is a great lounge spot while sailing Komodo Labuan Bajo.
Phinisi Boat Charter Samara 1 Liveaboard
A phinisi private boat charter Samara I / 1 Liveaboard with Sailing Trip Indonesia will give you the freedom to personalize the itineraries and sailing Komodo activities according to your preferences. Samara I Liveaboard able to tailored your sailing Komodo trip to fit the style, and time frame of your group and are suitable for Adults and Kids for Komodo tour.
Relax on the deck and get experience one of the many land and water-based activities in sailing Komodo has to offer – Scuba Diving, Hiking or Snorkeling. Enjoying a breathtaking viewpoint for sunset, stroll along a virgin beach or observe huge flying bats chasing the night.
See Detail : Open Trip Sailing Komodo Island 2021-2022
Sailing Komodo boats charter only for around Komodo National Park with embarkation (check-in) start from 07.00AM, and disembarkation (check-out) before 05.00PM.
Book now Phinisi Boat Charter Samara I Liveaboard and pay later, you can easily reserve your space aboard the Samara I Liveaboard phinisi Komodo boats for explore Komodo National Park. Sailing Trip Indonesia will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
- Overall Length: 27 m
- Width: 5.5 m
- Main engine: Mitsubishi D16 6 cilinder
- Cruising speed: 5 to 9 knots
- Dinghy: 6.2 m with Yamaha 40 HP
- Power supply: Generator 30 KW + 11KW
- Total crew: 6 people
- Water supply: 5000L and Watermaker 280L/hour
- Guest capacity: 12 person
Guest Cabin : 3 Cabins with double beds 2 cabins with double and single beds
- Cabin 1 – Room Kelor : Queen Size Bed. Air Conditioning (AC), En Suite Bathroom, Balcony, Sun Beds.
- Cabin 2 – Room Komodo and Rinca : Queen Size Bed Single, Bunk Bed, Air Conditioning (AC), En Suite Bathroom.
- Cabin 3 – Room Kanawa : Queen Size Bed, Air Conditioning, En Suite Bathroom.
- Cabin 4 – Room Padar : Queen Size Bed, Air Conditioning (AC), En Suite Bathroom, Sofa Lounge Area.
Boat Navigation and Safety
- Depth Sounder
- Radio VHF/DSC/SSB
- E.P.I.R.B. Distress System
- Emergency Rafts
- Life Vests
- Fire Alarm & Fire Extinguishers
- Bilge pump alarm
- Search light
- Engine room CCTV
- Crew trained in first aid
- Emergency flares
Boat features & Facilities
- Daily housekeeping
- Audio & video entertainment
- Aircon Cabins
- Sun Deck
- Indoor Saloon
- Non-Diver (Snorkeler) Friendly
- Warm Water Showers
- Outdoor Dining
- Charging stations
- En-Suite bathrooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Outside Showers
- Family Cabins
- Seaview Cabins
- Rooms with Balcony
- Naturalist Itineraries
- Dedicated Local & International Crew
- Leisure Deck
- Available for Charter
- Naturalist Guide
- Stand Up Paddleboard
Food & Drinks
- Western Food
- Local Food
- Vegetarian Options
- Buffet style
- Free Soft Drinks
- Beach BBQ
Included: VAT, Environment Tax, Fuel Surcharge, Labuan Bajo Airport/ Hotel Transfer, Drinking Water, Soft drinks, Tea & Coffee, Full-Board Meal Plan (All meals), Snacks, Land Excursions, Naturalist Guide, Snorkel Gear, Snorkeling Guide, Beach Towels, Cabin Towels, Complimentary Toiletries, and Deck Towels.
Required Extras: National Park Fees (35-100 USD per days) for Foreign Tourist or IDR 200.000 / day for Domestic Tourist (not valid for KITAS holder).
** Extra fees are shown per person.
Optional Extras: Gratuities, Local Flights, Alcoholic Beverages, Laundry / Pressing Services.