Book Now Charter Boat Tidak Apa Pa Liveaboard and pay later, you can easily reserve your space aboard the Tidak Apa Pa Phinisi Diving and Snorkeling Boats for explore to Komodo National Park, North Sulawesi, Raja Ampat, Banda Sea, Ambon and around Indonesia Islands. Sailing Trip Indonesia ID will then hold the spaces for you and you can confirm with a payment later.
The Tidak Apa’Pa is a traditional Indonesian boat charter liveaboard – Friendly, Comfy and No Worries, released in 2001 from Tanah Biru shipyards in South Sulawesi, flagship of the shipbuilding industry, where she returns every year for maintenance and improvements. Her name means “No Worries” in Indonesian language and reflects completely the philosophy of the trips she offers.
100% made of wood, with a characteristic Banana shape, 2 masts and 7 sails, this « Pinisi » is 20m long and 5,5m wide, and has a maximal capacity of 8 persons in 2 double cabins and 2 brand new Twin cabins made in September 2019.
Tidak Apa Pa Boat Specifications
- Year built: 2001
- Length: 20 meters
- Beam: 5 meters
- Top speed: 8 knots
- Cruising speed: 5 knots
- Engines: Cummins 6BT 5.9 marine diesel 210 hp
- Max guests:8
- Number of cabins:4
- Number of bathrooms:1
- Compressor : Alkin Cat 9, Capacity 240 Liters/Min
- 20 diving Tanks S80
- 2 diving Tanks S100
- Tender: Wood and Fiber 6m Yamaha 40 hp
- Water capacity: 4 for a capacity of 2500 liters
- Fuel capacity: 2 for a capacity of 2500 liters
Terms and Conditions
Prices listed here are on a individual basis. Discounts available for Groups, please contact us directly for more information.
- Transfer from airport to KLM Tidak Apa’Pa and back to the nearest airport or hotel if you stay longer around.
- Accommodation in a double-bed basis
- Full board including meals, snacks, hot drinks and water
- Towels, Sarong and Toiletteries
- Diving and land excursions (trekking, sunset watching, kayaking, beach walking as specified in the trip description
- 12L Tank, belt, weights and diving guide
- Multilingual guides on board
- National Park Fees and Contributions to villages
- Komodo 20-25 USD/day/person
- Raja Ampat 100 USD /person
- North Maluku: 130 USD / person
- Banda Sea: 95 USD / person (not including Banda Neira fee: 100 USD extra /person)
- Scuba diving courses (contact us for details and quotes)
- Diving and snorkeling gear
- Extra excursion requested
- Soft drinks, Beer, wine and spirits
- Service charge on board (for crew): 5 USD/Day/per person recommended
Our complete Terms and Conditions are available on request, and sent with any quotation or booking confirmation.